DISHA PARIVARTAN RETREAT
May 16-30, 2016
- Participants would not be allowed to leave the process in between. It is essential to join the retreat on Day 1 and complete the same on Day 15.
- Participants would not be allowed to stay outside or leave the retreat venue during the course of the retreat.
- No Smoking. No Drinking. No Tobacco. Any participant found breaking this rule shall be asked to leave the retreat with immediate effect.
- Participants may have to switch off their mobile phones and other gadgets so as disconnect from the world as per the facilitators’ advice during the course of the retreat. However, this rule may not apply to all the participants and also may not apply for all fifteen days.
- At the end the retreat, participants shall be advised to either go for Vipassana course or not as per their individual progress in the retreat. Those who are advised to do so may choose to go as per their own calling. There is no compulsion to follow the advice.
Note: The retreat is open for everyone- students, working professionals, self-employed or any other.