'DEALING WITH NEGATIVE EMOTIONS' RETREAT
September 18-24, 2021
- Participants shall have to observe silence during the whole course of the retreat.
- Participants shall not be allowed to leave the process in between. It is essential to join the retreat on Day 1 and complete the same on Day 7.
- Participants shall not be allowed to stay outside or leave the retreat venue during the course of the retreat.
- Participants shall have to switch off and handover their mobile phones and other gadgets so as disconnect from the world.
- Participants shall have to follow COVID protocols as specified by the Himachal Pradesh State Government at the time of the retreat.
- No Smoking. No Drinking. No Tobacco. Any participant found breaking this rule shall be asked to leave the retreat with immediate effect.